- Intelligent Water Networks (IWN) promotes leadership and collaboration amongst the various organisations that comprise the Victorian Water Industry.
- We have a long involvement with the planning and actuality of a digital environment for enhancing idea and knowledge exchange in the water industry. Beginning in July 2011, before Interactive Eagles even existed, we built the first version of a water industry collaboration site.
- At that time we called the site TIM, for Targeted Information Management and the project was under the management of Smart Water Fund (SWF).
- The site was decommissioned and archived for a time after SWF was disbanded in 2014.
- In 2017 we were approached by Water Industry representatives to consider progressing the site into a new version with new functionality and new front end design. We began formal consultations and planning.
- John met with the IWN team to progress the Victorian Water Industry Knowledge Sharing Hub. We continued consulting, brainstorming and planning.
- The team gave us the go-ahead towards implementation. A visual and functional specification was agreed on.
- We offered a fixed price proposal for build and delivery phased over the year. The proposal was accepted.
- We stripped TIM down and rebuilt it. We renamed the application, the IWN Knowledge Hub.
- The first iterations of the IWN Hub were delivered on time.
- The industry Program Champions and Project Managers began onboarding and creating the content.